In the blissful event of National Victory Day Bangladesh Journal of Legal Studies is getting launched. The website will be officially start its journey from this 16th December, 2015. On that joyous even the first legal write-up will be published. Keeping in mind the recent celebration of International Human Rights Day the first write-up will be on the topic “Sign Language and violation of Human Rights.”
Bangladesh Journal of Legal Studies is an initiative taken by some students of Rajshahi University law department to grow the culture of research oriented studies amongst the legal arena. BDJLS aims, at first, to inspire the students of RU to break free from the traditional CGPA centered mindless studies and then spread this culture all over Bangladesh. BDJLS also aims to thrive in promoting various regal reforms for the betterment of the society. It also wants to work as a guiding star for young researchers, who are searching for a platform to unveil their limitless potentialities.
This journal is totally maintained be the students and the editorial board is also consists of students from various years. The BDJLS family welcome everyone to visit our page and support us in every possible way.
Latest posts by Md. Moniruzzaman (see all)
- Jurisdiction of Local Court when the seat of Arbitration has not been determined - May 16, 2017
- Coca-Cola’s Secret Formula: A Trade Secret Kept for More Than A Century - March 18, 2016
- The Prosecutor v. Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi and Abdullah Al-Senussi,ICC-01/11-01/11 - March 14, 2016
- Citizenship Case: Bangladesh Vs. Professor Golam Azam and others - March 14, 2016
- Sign Language and violation of Human Rights in Bangladesh - December 16, 2015