Bangladesh Journal of Legal Studies is sending out call for papers invitations to the enthusiasts in the field of legal research. If you are interested in writing on any legal issues, we are happy to accept your write-ups. However a minimum quality of writing must be ensured for write-ups to be considered for publishing.
Write-ups on contemporary legal issues will be given preference in case of publishing. After submission, each write-up will have to go through the desk of editors. The editors will help the contributor to enhance the quality of the write-ups if they feel necessary. The contributors must take the dead lines seriously. Regarding publishing any write-up, the decision of the editorial board will be final.
After receiving any write-ups, the editors will get back to the contributor as soon as possible.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
Bangladesh Journal of Legal Studies accepts submissions from legal academicians, practitioners, and students on any legal topic. We particularly seek submissions on contemporary national and international important legal issues. We also welcome book reviews, case studies or review essays as submissions.
- The submissions must be original and unpublished works.
- Our preferred length for articles is approximately 1,500-2,000 words excluding reference notes.
- We do not follow any strict rule regarding citations. However, citations are still required and citations through hyperlinks are mostly encouraged. And for footnotes and endnotes we prefer OSCOLA (Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities) citation standards.
- Submissions must be sent through electronic means only. All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com
Bangladesh Journal of Legal Studies (BDJLS) holds copyright over all contents published in the website. Any unauthorized use of the contents would be considered as a violation of copyright.
- The contents of this journal is for general information and use only. We do not provide any legal opinion or advice through the published posts and please use the information at your own risk.
- Bangladesh Journal of Legal Studies (BDJLS) is not liable for any views expressed in the write-ups and articles by the contributors. The authors are solely responsible for opinions and contents including any copyright infringement or plagiarism or unauthorized use.